Friday, May 4, 2012

An Invitation....

Hi everyone.  I want to invite all of my followers to visit and join a great LinkedIn Group named TLS.  This group was started by one of the best TLS innovators in the world, Philip Maris from Paris, France.  Philip has been using TLS for quite a few years and I can tell you this, the interest level in this integrated Theory of Constraints, Lean and Six Sigma (a.k.a. TLS) is spreading like a wild fire.  It is my hope that we can do the same thing in the US and the rest of the world.

The link to this site is:  http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=2348143&type=member&item=100275029&commentID=79281283&goback=%2Egmp_2348143&report%2Esuccess=8ULbKyXO6NDvmoK7o030UNOYGZKrvdhBhypZ_w8EpQrrQI-BBjkmxwkEOwBjLE28YyDIxcyEO7_TA_giuRN#commentID_79281283

Please join me in contributing to this LinkedIn site and learning many new things that will help your companies grow and flourish.

Bob Sproull

No comments: