Saturday, November 12, 2011

New Blog Site and New Company

Hi everyone.  I wanted to let everyone know that I have joined a fantastic new company called NOVACES.  NOVACES is a perfect fit for me because of their guiding principles, their beliefs and their focus on the integration of TOC, Lean and Six Sigma.  I want to recomment that everyone visit the NOVACES Blog site at: http://novaces.com/blog

In addition to my own blog, I will be contributing to the NOVACES blog as well.  I encourage all of my readers and followers to visit the NOVACES website and see some of the fantastic work they have done for many organizations.  You will also be able to see the wide range of industry types that NOVACES has been involved with.  I am very proud to be a part of the NOVACES family!

Bob Sproull

No comments: